Your skin is your biggest organ. There is little point in making huge changes to your diet if there are still horrible chemicals seeping through your skin.
Donkey milk is rich in vitamin E, amino acids, vitamins A, B1, B6, C, D, E, Omega 3 and 6. It Contains high amounts of calcium and 4 times less fat. In addition, it naturally contains retinol allowing you to look younger and it was hailed by the ancients as an elixir of long life, a cure-all for a variety of elements, and a powerful tonic capable of rejuvenating the skin.
- Hydrates and softens skin.
- Reduces skin irritations.
- Erases wrinkles in the skin.
- Regenerates skin.
- Provides natural anti-aging skin care.
- protects from the ever-present danger of bacterial infections
- helps people with eczema, neurodermatitis or psoriasis.
- helps with skin allergies & acne.