Truefood Cuscous is NON GMO and a good source of protein, fibre and essential vitamins. Cuscous also known as couscous (the food so nice they named it twice) is one of the few foods that is rich in immune boosting and antioxidant, Selenium.
Cuscous has a taste similar to semolina pasta and is often used in place of rice, like rice cuscous absorbs the flavours of the foods with which it is cooked and can be used to make vegetarian or vegan ‘faux meat’ patties
- High in Selenium that boosts the immunity and acts as an antioxidant
- Rich in B vitamins that help to maintain energy levels throughout the day
- High in manganese that fights free radicals within the body and acts as an anti-oxidant
- Rich in calcium and magnesium that strengthens bones and helps to prevent osteoporosis
- Rich in Protein that is crucial for many functions within the body