Simply put, this is a cheat, not really a recipe. With that said, it makes a beautiful addition to the table, is versatile and nobody needs to know that it wasn’t baked from scratch.
I made this with my delicious Roasted Cherry Tomato Soup
You can adjust the herbs in this ‘recipe’ to compliment any meal you plan on serving it with.
Camembert Portuguese Loaf
- 1 loaf bread of your choice
- 1 tbls garlic crushed
- 3 sprigs rosemary
- 1 round camembert lid sliced off
- Cut a circle into the centre of the loaf and hollow the circle out (not all the way through, try to only hollow to the same depth as the height of your Camembert.
- Score the top of the loaf to allow the melted cheese to flood the bread.
- Place the cheese cut side down into the loaf's cavity and bake at 180°C for about 10 minutes.